I am sitting in a coffee house in Pacific Grove writing and drinking a decafe latte wondering... Is this where I am to live? Does it feel like home? I think it does. Do I give up my place in LA and take the leap. I have just been made Creative Director of the Radio Ranch. Can I run it from here? Will I move here for the right reasons? Is it okay to move for the wrong reasons? Is there a wrong reason? Am I chasing a dream? Is it all an illusion? Was there caffeine in the coffee? Why can't I let go! People act like it's a choice letting go! Really? Is it? Because I don't have the channel. Is this what life is about? Really? A bold move! Why can't I find a definitive answer? And why does every man here where a Patagonia vest and a beanie? And why does every car sound like a VW bus? And why don't I listen to advice! And why can't I just kiss the man I want! Where is my mom when I need her!? I wish she could sit next to me right now! Or could she come from the heavens or where-ever she is and give me an answer! Would I see the answer if it's in front of me? Why am I so stubborn? My daughter's graduation and three ex's in one weekend? I finally become the Creative Director and I lose the love of my life! Or the love of my last two years.... that was a little dramatic. I can't even enjoy the promotion! F@#$^&K!!!!!!!! Thanks for letting me rant ladies. I am going to eat a cookie♥. I hope everyone is having a great weekend! :) Me, well I am in the Liminal.
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Yep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment